Monday, August 24, 2009

Mia








Life with four girls..... is BUSY!!!! Little Miss Mia fits right into our silliness and is laughing or smiling all the time! She is precious and her big sisters stop at nothing to keep her giggling, WHATEVER it takes, LOL :)

I have wanted to blog every night and by the time I get everyone in bed it takes all that is in me to change into pj's before I hit the bed :} we are getting about 5 1/2 hours of sleep now a night which is welcomed after about a week of only 3 a night. Tomorrow we have a visit with the pediatrician and I am PRAYING hard for Mia as she gets a BIG check-up with bloodwork and all. I'll let you all know how it goes - M

1 comment:

  1. Hi Madeline!!!!! How are you?? Looks like everything is going well. I love the pictures of Mia. She looks so happy. Isn't it amazing the transformation these little ones have gone through in the short time??? Julianna is doing great. I know what you mean about the big dr visit. we did that this week too. Not fun. You do have our blog right?? http://juliannain2009.blogspot.com
    Take care. I miss you guys. Delaine

    ReplyDelete