I hope you found La dolce Vita(Italian Reataurant). It is located in an old building at the end of the Island, mear the bridge where you enter the Island. The Station, which is a restaurant in an old dinner car is located across the corner. We couldn't find it the first time either but it is soooo worth it!!!
Oh she is so beautiful! I cannot wait to meet her and to hug your neck! I have thought of you all every day and prayed. I was also able to purchase the fabric for her little quilt. It was all I could do to keep the tears back while I was writing her message. Love you all!
I hope you found La dolce Vita(Italian Reataurant). It is located in an old building at the end of the Island, mear the bridge where you enter the Island. The Station, which is a restaurant in an old dinner car is located across the corner. We couldn't find it the first time either but it is soooo worth it!!!
ReplyDeleteOh she is so beautiful! I cannot wait to meet her and to hug your neck! I have thought of you all every day and prayed. I was also able to purchase the fabric for her little quilt. It was all I could do to keep the tears back while I was writing her message. Love you all!
ReplyDelete