Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Home

Sorry this post is a day or two late :(

Our flight from Tokyo to Detroit was delayed almost 2 hours which meant that we MISSED out flight to TN. D*lta/NW is AWFUL!!!! They had 12 hours to have some sort of plan in place to help all of us that missed our connecting flights. Instead we stood in line for 2 hrs and 40 minutes while they figured it out. They gave us a voucher for a hotel to stay the night but after standing in another 45 min line for the shuttle we found out the hotel was all booked, uggghhhh! To make this long story a bit shorter... we got to some hotel at 11:30pm. Our flight landed at 6:40pm so needless to say it was a VERY LONG 33 hour day, LOL.

We left Detroit at 7:15 Sunday morning and A was feeling awful. By the time we made it home he was really SICK! I had thought I was in the clear because he had eaten the "salad" on the plane and I hadn't BUT just after lunch I was worse off than he was :(

We are both getting a little less green but it isn't helping that Miss Mia has her nights and days switched! Thank Heavens for Grandparents!!!! We would be lost without them helping us survive this :)

I PROMISE to download pictures from our home coming later today - M

No comments:

Post a Comment