We were starting to get a bit worried. Our flight out of Nashville was delayed due to bad weather in Atlanta. We were delayed an hour but still got their in time. Our Tokyo flight left about 35 min late. We are on the flight from Atlanta to Tokyo and hopefully will make up the lost time since we are travelling 600 MPH!!!. We've been up about 4 ½ hours…only 9 more to go. Madeline is sleeping restlessly. I took a sleeping pill and slept an entire hour, I guess the Tylenol PMs were better. Glad the Dr gave the sleeping pills to me and I didn't have to pay for them. We ate our "dinner", not bad, chicken, potatoes, salad, shrimp cocktail, and a brownie. We are pretty happy that the flight is only half full so we have a full row to ourselves. We are hoping it's that way on the way back then Mia can have her own seat J. I finished reading the 5000 Year Leap and have started Common Sense. If political books can't put you to sleep then what will??? I keep trying to convince my brain that if I sleep, when I wake we'll be another step closer. The problem is my heart can't stop pounding in anticipation of meeting her. I'm praying they call a truce soon. ~A




No comments:
Post a Comment