
She is 7 months old, born 11/13/08 in the Jiangxi Province. Her name is Guo Dan Rui, "Guo" is her surname and "Dan Rui" means red pistil, as in part of a flower. She weighed just under 12lbs and was just under 24" long in March when the photo was taken. She does not currently have any teeth but is healthy and normal. We are jumping over the moon with joy. We are anticipating travel in 5-7 weeks. That will give us some time to agree on a name, we'll need every minute of that time I'm sure. Praise God - We have fallen in love again!




I am so happy for you. God is so good. She is beautiful. Your mother was right about the "flower". I am sitting here with tears rolling down my face. I am so thankful that God put you all in my life! I can't wait to meet her. I think Mia Rose is a beautiful name! :) I love you all. Let me know if you need anything! I'll be praying. Talk to you soon. Love,
ReplyDeleteHeather Richards
OMGoodness! I can't believe her sweet little face. God is so good, isn't he? I've prayed for you all over and over and I'm so excited for your family. I can't wait to hear what the girls have to say about their sister. Love and prayers! Kelly
ReplyDelete