Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Two More Pictures!

Look at all those LAYERS!!! These pictures were taken in March when her medical exam was completed. We hope she is dressed a bit cooler for the summer months :)




Here is the one that makes us want to go scoop her up as quick as possible!!! :(




Yesterday, after receiving the referral packet from the "hit & run" FedEx driver, we took her medical info to the pediatrician. From all the information we have, she is healthy! Next we rushed to FedEx to overnight the Acceptance Letter to our agency. They will gather these letters from all the families in our group and send them to China and await word from the CCAA on our TA's (Travel Approval).

For now we are working on sending this little peanut a Care Package :) - M

1 comment:

  1. FINALLY I can post to your blog! I swear I have a picture of Josh in the same red and yellow thing. I will have to show it to you one day. Pretty funny!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete